Updates and Circle Jerks

 



                        421st blog updates 


  I just wanted to let yall know of all the happenings, happening at this happening place. 

 Everyone who has lost a comment or whatever .... on this channel ... I am working to solve this issue . 
It is pretty solved ... If you end up in the spam or whatever that other column is ... you are made a trusted user. and EVERY SINGLE COMMENT IS APPROVED ! 

 Several people have already been made trusted users and if anything you post ends up in the moderation room ... It will be approved and you will be put on the trusted user list. 

 This silly blog has been a bunch of laughs lately .. Thank you all for contributing and thank you all for all the laughs .... I had forgot how much fun Disqus could be. 


Also ... for all the punk rock fans who visit here ... I found this picture and i think Circle Jerks are touring again ... I am not sure   I have seen this band 4 times ...... could it happen five times ? 


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On