Feces

 



 Feces is the solid or semi-solid remains of food that was not digested in the small intestine, and has been broken down by bacteria in the large intestine. Feces contains a relatively small amount of metabolic waste products such as bacterially altered bilirubin, and dead epithelial cells from the lining of the gut


 I got the idea for this from Mat. Blame him 

I once saw him discussing his blog with a person who did not like his blog and told him his blog was not much good (not an exact quote) 

And mat replied with " I made a thread about cheese and got 800 comments" 

And he did .... and i laughed so hard because its true and mat makes me laugh. 

So next time someone tells me my blog sucks ... I will get to brag about how many comments my blog gets on a thread about shit . 

  Now thats funny ... I dont give a fuck who ya are ! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On