This Blog is fun.

 Hello everyone. 

I would just like to thank EVERYONE who has posted here. 

I would like to thank everyone who chats with me for keeping this place fun and naughty. 

I closed the previous two discussions because they both had like 500 comments. 

I would like to leave them up and let them run .... But i did that on a Disqus channel once and someone made threats and Disqus nuked the channel. 

I do not want this place nuked ... and if it is ... I will make another somewhere else ...

So to everyone who visits and chats .... from the old people to the new people .... 

I just want to say thank you for helping me make a place where everyone is treated the same regardless of personal politics. 

I will try to close all discussions at 500 posts or when they get old and i dont feel like looking over the comments to make sure some psycho is not trying to get this place nuked.  

Some people dont like the way I run things ... and thats cool ... 

This is not a safe place for people with childlike feelings and so far everyone has done what they wanted and I LOVE IT ... 

Talk shit ... Talk love ... Talk about anal sex in a 1957 chevy I really dont care ... 

Just say what you want .... I sure as the fuck will 

Freedom is God damned exhilarating if you are brave enough to demand it .... 

I am now on my way to a pot dealers house on a 250cc kawasaki .... 

Live long and prosper. 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On