I have a proposition for Ya'll.


I have started a one manned mission to get Charlotte a mod spot over at Covert Pauls. 

 I mentioned this to Paul and the sneaky fucker said he would If i made Gus a mod. 

 Thats why you dont deal with the English. Those people are sneaky. They talked the Chinese into becoming one huge opium den just so they could make money. 

 But on the other hand .... watching Charlotte at pauls having a mod spot would be priceless ... 

But should we let the rat in the cheese just to see a monkey fuck a goat ? 

We do possess the perfect moderation team and i dont want to upset the perfect balance of nothingness that this moderation team is famous for not doing. The last sentance was too long ... I am high ... fuck it, its sunday :) 

 What do you guys think ? 

Big decisions scare me.   Might be my dumbest idea yet. 

What would She Dong do ? 

Nothing would change here of course and Gus would not be allowed to do stupid shit and ban people like if he had banned camp flashbacks. 

 what do yall think .... 

Or is paul just a sneaky englishman who is not to be trusted? 

 If everyone says no, I will just blame the entire thing on paul and we can all talk shit about him over here. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On