I love my Dog.

 

 Yesterday, My wife was getting ready for work after I had left the house. She had put the German Shepherd outside in the fenced dog run and went back to getting ready. She heard the Dog raising hell and this dog does not raise hell over stupid shit. 

 So, she looks outside and there is some fella looking in the neighbors window. She watches him as he proceeds to go from the back of their home to the building behind our home. 

 When he ducks in behind the building in the back yard, my wife goes out the back door where the dog is located. My wife said the Dog was freaking out in attack mode and was biting at the metal gate to get out and kill this guy. 

 She yelled "hey buddy get out from behind my building". He ignored her and started walking into some woods behind the building. My wife yells again. "Hey buddy, If you dont come out from behind that building i am going to let my German Shepherd go"  

 He came out from behind the building and told her that he had ran out of gas and was trying to get to Walmart. She explained that Walmart was not in our backyard and he needed to leave before she let the dog out of the fence..... HE LEFT IN A HURRY.

 Shit like this never happens when I am home.... But its good to know that my dog will convince anyone she is a killer.

 Here is what's funny about that. I did not want an aggressive dog. I told my wife to pick out a female with good ears when she went to get the dog. I wanted a female because male GS's are so aggressive and i don't like to worry about my dog biting people.... 

 Well this dog will definitely bite people and i am glad that i have her .

 She is my hero .... she got lots of loving and extra treats yesterday .... And with me ... she is the sweetest most timid little fur ball.... Amazing animal. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On