Pony is drunk with Mod power

 


 Recently it was brought to my attention that Pony is drunk. Drunk with mod power. I have only been drunk on alcohol so I am not familiar with the mod power. 

 Charlotte has recently explained how happy she is about the new hidden word filter game. I think that Pony thought of that. Thank you Pony. 

 I would just like everyone to know that URSA and myself obviously did not do it as we dont waste time on a moderator panel. Pony likes the mod panel so pony can have the word filter also. 

Today is the start of a game ... GUESS THE WORD IN THE FILTER ... 

If you guess correctly.. you will get something ... probably herpes ... or tetanus... we will let you pick your own prize. 


 Play on Drunk Pony ... Play on  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On