Getting your face photoshopped onto a penis at this blog.

 Recently there was some complaining on this page. 

One of the people who post here complained about doxing. It was not doxing. 

If you put pictures of yourself all over disqus and someone lifts your face and puts it on a penis, you will not convince me that you feel threatened. 

This is my Johnson and I dont care who looks at it. 

The reason for someone to put your face on a penis is to make fun of, or tease you. 
 No one will dox anyone at this blog. No one will threaten anyone at this blog. Those are the only rules. 
 If you try to dox someone on this blog. The person you tried to threaten will decide if you get banned and then we will make some threads about how much we enjoyed time we spent with your mother. We have already done this so this is no idle threat ... That made me laugh ... I love having a stupid blog. 

Dont cry wolf if you are a wolf with files on your supposed stalkers. 
I love Disqus drama and the people who post here ... ALL OF YOU .... carry on ...
 The Dumpster is burning brightly ...

 If anyone would like to complain to Disqus. The Picture below is the head of the CEO of disqus on top of Mats penis. Send him a complaint. I have tagged him in previous threads and he refuses to get back with me ! 

Sometimes I agree with JOS 


I forget who made this Gif..... Does anyone remember ? ... Oh i do remember :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On