Is Jesus a Vampire or just an asshole ?


While running around Disqus its often fun to run into the various crazy ideas and fun conversations. 

I recently went to a blog and was being polite and I even invited a couple old timers to come and check out the 421st. I know thats crazy. A guy who likes to Blog on Disqus who actually goes around to find more cool people to chat with. Its a wild approach I know. 

 Then the moderator/owner of this blog jumps in my shit and tells me not to mess with people on his blog and not to fuck with him because he has the power of ban or something like that. Its cool dude, you are the man on your blog and you protect people and ban people... As do I for my blog. 


Here is the difference ... The guy who runs my blog knows that the people who post here are adults. I dont know the age range of the people who frequent his blog, but we are all adults on my blog. 

  So this is what I can do that is not against the rules of Disqus or blogger. I will invite every person from your blog to my blog and give an overview of each so these people can make an informed blog decision.  AND YOU CAN KISS MY MOTHERFUCKING ASS....................... 

 YOU ARE GONNA BAN STAN ... Oh yea ... that will fix his ass .... LMFAO 

 I love Disqus and if its not fun, you are doing it wrong ...... 

 No one is banned on this blog and the Moderators dont have emotional or drinking problems ... 

 So what do you think about Jesus ? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On