My dog got fired from work.

 

Saturday, me an my German Shepherd went to work. Sometimes she goes to work on saturdays with me and she is always super excited to explore the wood shop and protect me as I work all day. And by protect me, I mean she sleeps under the table I am working on while she kind of watches me. 

She is ok around other people and other dogs if you introduce her correctly. She is a very protective dog because thats the way God made her.

So work is going fine and I am working and my boss is working and his brother walks into the shop and sees my German Shepherd and starts yelling at it and joking because he thinks its his other brothers dog ... not a new german shepherd that he has never met before .... 

My dog was not impressed with his yelling and loud voice and she informed him that he needed to stay quiet and put his hands in his pockets so that she would not bite the shit out of him. 

It was a case of mistaken dog identity and i felt horrible as did my bosses brother.

After all this ... The Bosses dad shows up with his pain in the ass border collie ... The boarder collie tried to boss my dog around like she does every dog she meets and my dog went to her ass ... huge loud dog fight in the middle of the wood shop .... 

 We pulled the dogs apart and neither was hurt. 

This was the end to my dogs last day at work. 

I love my puppy ... what a pain in the ass she is .. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On