New Covid Scam or old Crackhead scam.

 

    The other day I was working and some dude in a pretty nice KIA SUV pulled up near one of the huge lift up doors. He walked up to the building and told me that he was looking for something to do so he could earn $46.00. Something about covid is rough not working .. blah blah blah 

   He looked to be in his mid 30s and was a big fellow, very healthy looking.  He got just a moment to tell me he had his wife and his kid in the car and he needed the money for ... I CUT HIS ASS OFF.. "Sorry we are busy and we have nothing you can do" I turned around real fast so he would get the message clearly without me having to read him the riot act. He left. 

   I later told my wife about it and she said he might have needed help and I was a big meany. I call bullshit on the guy. So do you think I stopped a rip off artist from getting me for money, or did i give up a chance to help out an honest person?  

What do you think? How do you handle these situations? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On