Stan takes the Covid Challenge. (details inside)

     Covid arguments are all the rage on the internet these days. I have noticed a few covid discussions on this blog and have pretty much kept out of the debate up until this point. Having a discussion about covid with me will help you. My opinions are usually hard to argue with because of my common sense and practical approach that I have to solving problems. Its a very radical and Libertarian view that I have. Or is it just common sense and I have an average I.Q. ? I like to think its the latter. (some say below average.)

   I recently got corrected about my poor spelling on this blog because I do suck at spelling. Thank Jebus for the little red line thing that I can click on to get the correct spelling. I will make more of an effort to write correctly with spelling, punctuation and proper word choice.  I want this blog to be easy to read and I think that might help. I do have a high school diploma and that should still mean something. 

   So back to covid. I got the J&J vaccine and I am sick as a mother humper. Before all you anti-vaxxers jump in with your bullshit, please read how and why my opinion was formed and why I am sick. Vaccines make me sick. All vaccines. I figured it out years ago when I got the flu vaccine two years in a row. I am super sensitive to eggs and they used to make all vaccines with chicken eggs. I am not sure if they still do, but I think they do. Whatever the medium is that they use as a fluid makes me sick. It was so bad that I quit taking the Flu vaccines because the vaccine made me sicker than the flu did. I dont think that is the case with this because covid has a much better chance to kill your ass than the Flu does. 

 I hurt all over. My shins have shin splints (feels like horrible pain) The rest of my joints hurt and I am not sure if I will make it to work today. I told all my bossy family members that I would get the vaccine because it is a much more dangerous virus and I have already had it and it made me sick, but not too bad.  My son was really worried about me because he is one of those super liberal Bernie Sanders super vaxxers who think its a crime against humanity to not get the vaccine. He will not worry about it anymore and I try not to make people who love me worry about me. Not many people really love me, so I try to take it easy on them when I can. 

   So thats how I formed my opinion about this vaccine. Now I will tell you why your opinion is wrong because thats what I do  

   For the Anti-vaxxers. Shut the fuck up with your stupid shit. The vaccine is not that dangerous and it helps way more people than it harms permanently. The vaccine sucks, dieing from covid or spending days, weeks and/or months plugged into a ventilator, in a medically induced coma that you might not wake up from, sounds way fucking worse than my muscle aches. Even though I am 99% sure that covid will not be the thing that kills me. With or without the vaccine. The vaccine will help save millions of lives and that is a fact. 
There is no micro computer chips in it. It probably wont hurt you and you need to quit getting your fucking opinions and information from Q-anon.


    For the militantly opinionated pro vaccine crowd. Shut the fuck up with your stupid shit. If you are worried about covid, get yourself and your loved ones vaccinated. If you are vaccinated and your kids are vaccinated and your loved ones are vaccinated,  be happy we have lots of vaccines. We will never beat covid, its like the flu, it will never leave humanity and it will be impossible to eradicate so please stop acting like non vaccinated people are trying to give you Aids.  because even if only one person has it in the world .... the rest of the world can have it spread back to them within two years no matter where they live on earth.  Its a thing that we will never eradicate so learn to deal with it or don't. please try to understand why your opinion is also stupid. 

  So you like how I just invited you to a discussion and then blamed both opposing sides for being Douche Bags ? Thats my special talent. 

   The Nurse was cute and its been a long time since a pretty little girl tried to poke me. So there was that. 
Live Long and Prosper 


    If you have any advice on how to make this easier to read please tell me.I will put in more effort to not write like a lazy, stoned 8th grader.  If you think you are smart enough to read for yourself and you think I am kissing ass, please tell me to fuck off.  

 I think I also have a way or an idea for others to post articles here. If you are interested, let me know. I suck at computers, but i thought of a way :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On