Turtleboy... Is he a turtle or a boy ... you decide

 

Recently I have looked into Turtleboy. This man has a blog and podcast and YouTube channel. He is outspoken and controversial. I love living in a country where people can say whatever they want without fear of interference from the government. 

This morning I had my interest piqued about the activities of this man so i looked up his blog and wow ... This guy gives no fucks who he pisses off. 

I dont agree with his politics but I do like the way he makes articles and videos about scum bags of the internet. 

He often features stories about stupid people doing stupid things. He calls people out for being dishonest. He calls people out for being scum bags ... He calls people and organisations out for doing stupid shit ... 

Some of the more interesting titles made me laugh .. such as : 

Semenbiscuit Fucks Horse At Norfolk Equestrian Farm


I dont tend to read stuff like this as it makes me mad when I start thinking about all the stupid people on this earth. .. Turtleboy like to do it and he looks like he is good at it. 

https://turtleboysports.com/ 

Visit his page if you like. He calls out many scumbags and i can see how so many people love this guy and think he is doing Gods work. 

What do you guys and gals think ? 
He has some funny titles to his articles  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On