Major has a message for you.


        Hello everyone. My name is Major. I am President Joe Bidens Libertarian German Shepherd. I will explain why I am obviously a Libertarian. 

   So one day my owner person who I watch, gets a new job at some fancy new white house. This house sucks for me because it full of strange people and its my job to protect my person from other persons.


   So this new house comes with all these over paid government employees who watch my human person and I tried to convey to these idiots that was my job and i had it under control. These guys in black suits who live on government money and dont produce anything, try to tell me how to do my job so I bit a couple of those overpaid assholes. He is my person, I will guard him. 

  Then my person who is some big shot president of some big country or something tells me about how both political parties work for the big defence corporations and how they keep America divided over stupid issues like abortion and immigration. 



   So I took a ball into his shower and tried to kill him. He only broke his foot and I am now on my way to an unknown place. They said something about a big farm, but I am sceptical. 

   I did my job and I tried to look out for taxpayers and I rebelled against overpaid government workers. I am a libertarian, if you do think so, ask the secret service :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On