We are going to add people to write articles here.

 


    Contrary to what many people have accused me of over the years, I have to admit that I suck with computers. I am not a hacker. Never had the ability. 

   So here in lies my problem, I get confused easily and I smoke lots of pot. I didn't start out with the highest I.Q. ever, and I have suffered a few concussions. 

    I need someone to explain to me how to add other authors on bloggers .... There I said it ... 

   Leslie recently suggested it and others have before.  I think its a great idea and it would have already been done, except for the fact that I am the guy who has to do it. 



So there. I will now offically get off my ass and try to change something on the mysterious computer thing. The last time I tried to change something on this blog I removed the Disqus comments ... I have not touched anything on blogger since. 

  Thanks for the help in advance ... looking at you Mat and Jon snow ....  


 


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On