Eye candy for females.


 

   It has recently been brought to my attention that some ladies dont like the lady pictures that get posted in the comment section.  So females think it is  disrespectful when I try to share my love of the female physique. 

    I really enjoy having so many ladies who use this blog. It keeps things interesting and females can be so funny with your big words and opinions. 

   So to show my appreciation for the ladies ... I found the following eye candy. 


This guy is eating an apple and he looks like a huge apple... Do you buy what he is selling ladies ?  Clever and sexy... This man has it all ! 

.................................................................


Some ladies like a guy who can fix stuff and look smart wearing glasses. Do you think this guy could fix your stuff ladies? Do tell in the comments below ! 

................................................................ 


This guy... well you know what he wants for Christmas dont you ? Try not staring into those eyes for hours and hours ... I dare you . 

..............................................................


You can take one look at this guy and tell he is all about some action! Am i right ladies ? 

...............................................................


 This man is in touch with his feminine side and if you dont like it he can break your neck. Some ladies like a rough man in a pink dress... Can you see the sexy way he holds the beer... I doubt any woman could resist this guy 

................................................................


I had to save the best for last. This man can sleep sitting up. You know what he uses all that saved up energy for ladies ? I bet you do ! 

.................................................................

That is the last of the first installment of EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES... 

If this is a popular thread maybe we could do more in the future. We should all aim to keep this place inclusive and not pay attention to sexist bigots like me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On