Register This American as a super troll.

 



I was recently banned from a Blog. I was not treated very nice and they did not act very nice. They were not very nice. 

  It was recently brought to my attention that my profile is the background on articles without pictures there.... 

 I like laughing and that made me laugh. If you think you are a super duper disqus troll like me .... well you might not be .... 

   Do you constantly get your profile posted by people who claim to hate you ? I was also the first person banned there ! 

  I am going to smoke more pot ... Remember the thread I made about that blog ....  Guess who is still laughing :) 


    NEWS EDIT: The assformentioned blog is shutting down soon. Thats what they get for banning all the cool people! 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On