Sunday Sock & Troll Sunday

 


Being online brings many silly socks and trolls. I never had a sock account but before I was a gumdrop I  used Dame Edna as an avi  and would make silly comments on People Magazine's comment section. 
The comments there made me laugh quite a few nights. One of the funniest was comments made during the Harambe story. Do you remember this story? Is that trolling? Not really. I think trolling is deliberate. This was just having a laugh. I think most of us here do the same. Others would disagree but they lack humour and live a miserable life. 
A group of folks made a ugly GG sock. Ugly GG would go around telling people they love them. Sounds like a fail to me. LOL

Share your funny sock or troll stories here.
Have you ever used a sock account? LOL Would you even admit such. HAHAHA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On