Hungover Regrets and Drunk Stories

 


Have you ever been so hungover the next day that you can't remember a thing? I think a few here have some stories to tell.


While Vinny wakes up later this afternoon to a throbbing headache, lets chat ALL things drunk regret stories!!!!
I don't have many crazy stories but a few years back I did attend a mom game night and drank myself silly. I did smoke a ciggy or two but I think the last one I smoked might of been not a ciggy. I left to walk home (down the block) and went to tie my shoes and fell over ass/tea kettle situation. All the moms picked me up and walked me home. The next morning I had a headache, my tshirt half on/half around my neck and my neighbours said the girls were all singing Beyonce's "put a ring on it" as they left. Hey....one time in the whole time I had kids. I regret nothing. 


Before kids I wasn't really crazy either. I think I've said this story before. I drank myself up stage and "corrected" the lyrics a guy was trying to sing. I ended up singing 3 songs with the band and then stayed up and did harmony for the remainder of the set. I was asked to come back the following week. I couldn't. That would be too expensive. LOL :P



Share you best drunk stories.

What was the best VINNY quotes from last night?

Can you really cure a hangover? If so, share your tips with Vinny!!!!!!!

Peace & Love, GG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On