Should Stan be banned?

   


   I just wanted to say that I broke the rules the other day. I did not loose touch with reality and become delusional. 

   I would like to thank everyone who pointed out that I had broken the rules. Because I did. 

  I dont want to make this thread about the other person because I knew better and I did it anyways. 

  I knew I was breaking the rules when i wrote it. I was laughing and giggling uncontrollably while I typed. 

 This place is a republic and no one is above the rules. I should be banned. So i will leave the decision up to you guys. 

 In my defence, I would like to point out that the guy is not intimidated by me and its not like I tried to kill anyone. 

 I choked under pressure and this is killing me. 

  If you guys want me to turn this blog over to someone else, I would. If you guys want to ban me thats fine, but remember that even JJ only got banned for like a week here :) 

 This blog is fun. the blog is entertaining and its silly most of the time. This blog does not smother people. 

   What do you think ? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On