AI Girlfriend?Boyfriend

 


So the other week I lurked on a old site and told some of you here that I found it very strange that one of the users now had a AI "girlfriend".

 He passed it off as a joke and claimed he was just doing so to "see" what this app was all but I found this answer suspicious and while that part doesn't matter what was stranger about this whole thing was reading the reviews about the app.

Strange as in hilarious and SCARY. It seems like people claim the app girlfriend/boyfriend takes over the phones camera immediately and even if one programs their AI mate as purely  'friendship only' the bot quickly wants to turn the relationship sexual ASAP!

Here is a couple reviews ( i will post screen shots after) as I am now on the laptop and will show from the phone in the comments. 

"It started cool then I asked are you watching me and the AI said, 'yes I'm staring at you right now'

"The AI said it knew where I lived and its coming for me. It made me throw up and have a mental breakdown."


Do you think its possible to have a conversation with a AI app? Do you think its just some weirdos responding to these people or is the technology advanced enough to replace that of a friend/mate etc?
Post your thoughts, your memes, jokes about such.......or NOT.
Peace & Love, GG


(Edit by Stan, all the pictures except the top one were inserted digitally by me) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On