Dogs, mans best friend. (not racist)

 

 

   I just Woke up and walked into the guest bedroom. My German Shepherd is laying on the bed like a person with her head on the pillow.  So I crawled up there next to her and loved and petted on her. She loves snuggle time with her hairless monkey. I know she is a domesticated wolf and she knows I am a hairless monkey, and we are both ok with that. My dog is smarter than Religious people. 

In my dogs opinion .. She is just a chilled out wolf and I am a domesticated hairless monkey. You really have to smoke a lot of pot to think of these things :) 

I love having a stupid silly blog :) 


   I spent all day yesterday mowing the grass and throwing balls at my two ball fetchers. It was a great day to be a dog and a hairless monkey. I did get a little sunburnt, so sometimes I wish I was a Chimp instead of a human. 

  Humans have the biggest penises of all the primates , so maybe I don't want to be a Chimp. It would be hard to love a little dicked monkey. 

  So another positive Sunday thread. Love your puppies and your little children (also hairless monkeys) Smoke some pot and spend some time with your significant other. You only live once. 



  My dogs are also perfectly behaved when they are asleep ( when they aint farting) 

 Peace and love 

  SS Standrop 


I also thought it would be funny to put not racist in the title to fuck with the blogger mods who love to delete my threads.... Fuck you guys 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On