Hating on Elon Musk.


  Its easy to hate on Elon Musk. I mean, the guy is a kazillionaire, he bangs super models, and he has a car orbiting the Sun. If you are a hater, he could be an easy target.    


    So lets just say you are a stupid liberal waitress who could not get a decent job and you became a politician. Well of course you would stand up for the poor and talk shit about Billionaires and how they should share .... 

   Then as a good liberal politician you would take part of your salary that you earn now at taxpayer expense ... and buy a new TESLA ... yea ... not a used one ... 

   Dont support those horrible billionaires but please support politicians ? 


 Here is a picture of her Tesla parked illegally outside of a Whole Foods Market.... 

 I cant make this shit up. I wish I could. 

  This thread is about Haters, not politics. If you complain about another political post,  I will call you a hater ... 

 Most haters are stupid ... I just use her as a great example of how stupid most haters are. Please dont hate, Its never a good look 


 In unrealated news ... me and pony are now both female and we both have new names ... 

You will call us with girl adjectives or you will be banned. There will be no exceptions made. Please dont hate on us transblender people .   


 Let me write this before our liberal female posters (the ones beside me and pony) Do. 
 I am not hating on any politicians here. I am hating on hypocrites. I am hating on haters. Does this in turn make me a hater ? I will smoke more marijuana and answer that question in the comments section . 
 Peace and love and shaved clams.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On