Skateboarder Taylor Silverman loses to trans athletes

   


  Here she is holding a 2nd place trophy. You know who won first place? yep, a trans athlete ( AKA A DUDE IN A DRESS) 

  This young lady has had the balls (just like many of her competitors)  to call bullshit on having to compete with boys who want to act like girls. 

   Taylor Silverman complained that she has competed in “three different contests with trans women, two of which I placed second.” Taylor Silverman 

She is complaining and I am glad to see it ... Sometimes you need to be the only person in the room to stand up and scream BULLSHIT ... I respect Miss Silverman for her choice to speak out! 

 She is losing prize money meant for female athletes . Not dudes who need more money for duck Tape and pink skateboards. 

  Let the girls play with the girls you stupid fags.... My opinion .. go fuck yourself ... 

 This article was written by Stan.. the picture and the quote are from the new york post. 

 


   I am sure this girl could out skate my ass any day of the week. Even so, she should only have to compete against other women ... If she was my daughter ... I would have a talk with some queers at the skate park before the contest ..  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On