When the world goes crazy, I still have my dogs.

 


   My dogs were just Pups when I took the last picture of them that I posted on the interwebnet. I need to take a new one. The poodle is tall now and the German Shepherd is a fat girl :) 

   This is one of those times in life when it seems like the entire world has gone crazy.  Reading the news makes me want to scream and cry out at all the stupid in this world. But that only seems to make my eyes red and my throat hurt. The world is still full of retards when I am done. 

  So I think of my dogs and kids. Last week we had out two year old niece over. She was running in the back yard and the poodle knocked her over. Of course she is two, and Uncle Stan spoils the shit out of her, so she was screaming like she just fell off the Grand Canyon. ( the child was unhurt, no scrapes or boo boos)  

  So She hits the ground and starts screaming and the German Shepherd goes into action. The poodle is oblivious to anything and he is stupid and always ready to play, thats how he goes through life and thats who he is. The German Shepherd Runs up and body checks the poodle at a good pace and knocks him over.. She then proceeds to stay in front of the poodle and not let him near me or my crying niece, It was quite something to see. 

  Its crazy, she looked like a trained herding dog. The young and fast 50 pound poodle could not get past her no matter what he did and she would only let him step backwards or to the side. If he came forward he got body checked by a dog twice his size. He tried everything to get past the Shepherd, he could not and with each movement she would step him back and not let him get closer. By the time I had the baby calmed down, the German Shepherd had the poodle half way across the yard and would not let him take one step toward us ! 

  Dogs are cool. German Shepherds are the best dogs. So when things get crazy, smoke some pot, spend some time with your dogs and love your kids. After you die, no one will give a fuck or remember and they will piss away all the money you left them and spent years saving. 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On