I love Abortion. Prove me wrong.

   Abortion solves so many problems. 


  Do you remember the last time you got in a heated discussion with someone so stupid you thought the world would be better if they would have been aborted? I do. 

  This is why abortion should be legal. It makes me feel better when I talk to stupid people. Without abortion there would be twice as many stupid people to argue with ! 

  I would also like to add, that while all the democrats and republicans had you idiots arguing about abortion .... they have to borrow about .47 cents for every dollar that they spend. They are spending more than ever before .... 

  You idiots keep arguing about abortion and I will start to pray to my nonexistent god that abortion is legal is all 50 states. 

  You retarded self rightious left wing douche bags ate a big dick on this one .... Almost as bad as the dick the Republicans are eating in the Jan 6th investigations .... 

  I just have a few things to say... FUCK REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS and lets make abortion legal in your local area. 

 

  You guys thought I was stirring the pot yesterday .... I love having a fucking Blog LOLOLOLOLOL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On