Australian politics . What you need to know.

 


 I would now tell you all about politics in Australia, but I dont know anything about them. 

  You see, No one really gives a fuck about Australia besides Australians and kangaroos. 

 Dont they have Koalas in Australia? Or is that New Zealand ? I dont know and I dont really give two fucks. 

 I know they drive on the wrong side of the road. Mad Max was a great movie. They made it before Mel Gibson became a rich, racist American. 

 I heard the Liberals in Australia want the government to pay for all the dead kangaroo road kill pick up. The Conservatives say that the aborigines can eat the road kill and not have to bother the government as they live in squalor and the conservatives buy more American Submarines ... 

 But nahhh .... lets talk about something in north America .... 


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On