Fuck Politics Friday.

 


  I was recently reminded about how some supporters of some political parties wont shut the fuck up with their stupid shit. Sometimes I spout political shit for my own amusement, but life is more than just politics. 

 So today is Fuck Politics Friday. I have made some special arrangements to make this possible and if everyone likes it, we could do it more often. I think it will be funny and piss some people off.  That is all the motivation I needed. 


So lets talk about something fun.

Suggested non political subjects 

 1: the earth is round 

2. Tits 

3. asses 

4. 101 Dalmatians ... the origional 

5. Starsky and Hutch and their cool car with the stripe 

6. Your mom 

7. Someone elses mom and a cheap motel. 

8. Highschool football stories 

The list goes on and on .... 

Let me know if you need more suggestions 

 


Fuck Politics Friday.. I am so sick of the repetitive mindless drone from some clowns. 
You aint gonna change anyone's mind and no one gives a fuck  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On