How to seperate a virus.

 Industrial manufacturing of cell culture-derived viruses or virus-like particles for gene therapy or vaccine production are complex multistep processes.


 Its Much easier to just keep your viruses from mixing with other viruses that are a bad influence. Just the other day, I was like hey cold Virus .... Dont go up my nose if you are hanging out with A.I.D.S. I dont want a snotty aids nose. No one wants that.  

This Blog summarizes the fundamentals of virus ultrafiltration, diafiltration, or purification with adsorptive membranes. In lieu of an impractical universally applicable protocol for virus filtration, application of these principles is demonstrated with two examples. 

Example one : 


Example Two : 


I hope this clears things up. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On