Best & Worst Gifts: What Are Yours?

 




So I just got off the phone with my brother and we were discussing what to get our mom for her upcoming birthday.  My mom has a massive collection of angels, Eiffel towers (gemmed, one that lights up, a clock version) and enough religious items to fill up 3 churches so we were thinking a new plant and deck chair for her patio.

Over the years the gifts my mom has given me has been less then stellar. Dollar store socks and Mary Kay discount or discontinued products are her generally go to. For my brother she usually gives him kitchen gadgets such as cheap off brand Tupperware and soap dish with a fish on it. LOL 
We love her and wouldn't trade this for anything but once in awhile it would be nice to get something I actually like. 



Are you a thoughtful gift giver? Do you use a budget when it comes to gift giving?

What are some of the best or worst gifts you have received over the years? Have you ever re-gifted? Is re-gifting ever ok?

What type of gifts do appreciate receiving? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On