Secret Disqus Society: It's All About The GG!

 


Did you know there is a secret disqus society that discusses all things GG? Did you know I was the secret police of disqus. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true because Ivor said so!


Ivor Biggun  6 hours ago

Yes, it is known, widely.
You're not just here you liar, you're everywhere, policing Disqus.

They spend night and day going over the GG numbers. The higher rank you become the more GG information you are given. Last night Ivor received his first GG medal.



Do you have a secret society dedicated to you?  Do you want to become a secret disqus policeman? You have to be very discreet. Serious applicants only!



I haven't seen this lunacy since that Vampire Jesus accused us all for working for disqus. I still haven't gotten my pay cheque! Oh well. Happy Sunday, folks. Happy Sunday. It's snowing like a MO-FO here and we will see if I can get to work later. I am sure the secret disqus society already know this!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On