Dirty Cops sue Afroman

    It was not because he got high. 

(Photo by By Kyubinaruto078 - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=129862518) 

 Some Ohio Cops got a search warrant for Afromans house and proceeded to scare the shit out of his kids, point guns at everyone, steal his money and tear up his home security system. 

  Afroman took HIS OWN footage FROM HIS OWN SECURITY CAMERAS... IN HIS OWN HOUSE  and made some music videos.  The cops are pissed because they were exposed as dirty ass cops and now they are suing him. The cops found nothing. 

 


 Steve Lehto is a Michigan Lawyer who makes interesting videos. He is one of my favorite Youtube people. 

   I have not researched this much. When I found out the cops were suing Afroman I had to write a thread. 

 I still have not watched his music videos.

I will have to get high and research this more fully after work. 

 FUCK DIRTY COPS 

          WHAT DO YOU THINK ? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On