421st Terms Of Service.

 

 Recently there has been a conversation on this blog about how we dont follow some terms of service for some web companies. 

 I disagree. I am a Libertarian, alcoholic, punk rocker. My interpretation of the rules might be different than yours. 




  I often think most rules are made up for the dumb and the dishonest. I dont like dumb or dishonest people or their rules that they break. 

 In the last year this blog has only banned one person who was using a legitimate account. This person posted what might be considered inappropriate pictures of someone who could have been under 18. I banned that person myself. He will not be unbanned !  

 


 And threats are not allowed here. If you threaten someone, that person decides if you get banned.  We have not had anyone banned for threats yet because they are always so funny. 

 So complain to blogger if you want. I have figured out pretty much what I can get by with and when... I GOT THIS :)  I would also like to remind you complaining idiots that Blogger does not care what happens in the Disqus comment section, its a different company. 

(blogger also has hundreds of thousands of blogs to look over, If you think this place is bad you might take a look around the internet) 



 Complain to Disqus if you want.  Just tell them its about Stan and the 421st again. They will know. I used to troll Disqus management when we still had channels. I have invited Disqus management to this blog.  I got their TOS and they know it and dont care. I have made threads talking shit about Disqus Management ... used THEIR REAL PICTURES in memes and invited them all to the thread. They know me :)  tell on the 421st if you want..... Those people might need a good laugh.

 


 

Take a good gander at the burning dumpster fire.... You can not put it out .. Keep trying, we love the attention 


 I would like to thank GG for making threads here. Her threads are more interesting and much better written than mine. 

I would like to not thank the rest of you for not making threads here. Me and GG got this :) 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On