Carpenter Jeans

 

  As you get older you find out things that no one told you. Today I will tell you. 

 I started wearing Carpenter jeans about 20 years ago. Before that I just wore regular blue jeans like most people. After I got my fist pair of carpenter jeans I never bought regular fitting jeans again. 

  I have a physical job that includes me moving constantly around and bending over and crawling and everything in between. Carpenter jeans are so much more comfortable than regular jeans. Carpenter Jeans are also made of thicker denim and the stress points are reinforced better than on regular jeans. They tend to last much longer than regular jeans for a guy like me. 


  I even have some colored ones like the Dickies above for when I am going somewhere nice with my wife. Yes .. I only wear carpenter jeans now. My wife bought me a nice pair of Levi's a couple years ago and I have worn them once, for about 15 minutes. They are the stretchy fashion fag pants that are popular now and wow ... how can anyone wear those stupid fucking things ? It felt like my legs were in a straight jacket.  

  So this is my knowledgeable knowledge that I will give to everyone on this blog. If you like comfort and you like getting good value in your clothing, buy yourself some carpenter jeans. This also goes for the ladies. They make them for ladies but they are more fashionable depending on the brand and by "fashionable" I mean tight fitting. I am not a lady so I have no experience buying those. 


  So thats it. Be good to yourself and buy some carpenter jeans. If you are a lady who has a husband or a son, buy them some carpenter jeans. You might make someone's life a little better by giving them the insight that I am giving you now. 

 You only live once, dont spend your life wearing stretchy fag jeans that strangle your circulation and push your balls into your stomach every time you bend over. 


  

 



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On