Disqus Blows


 

https://421st.blogspot.com/

  This is the home page to this blog at BLOGGER.. I like it better than the Disqus homepage because the blogger one works. 

I bookmarked this site and will be entering through there now. It also looks nicer than the Disqus page for this blog. 

Disqus is only for fun for me. If its not fun for you, you are doing something wrong :)  



 Hopefully this will help everyone find the latest and greatest original content on this blog when someone at Disqus drops something on the server again.  


 Disqus looks like it is working again. The cleaning lady must have noticed something was unplugged and fixed it for them. 



  


 The  meme above was made by me. That picture is from the Disqus homepage ... lol

 


 Have fun on your Disqus journey, I will 


I found out how to find all the pictures I used on Blogger before. The pictures are a blast from the past of this blog except the Disqus Penis. That one is new :) 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On