Friday Fest: 421st Style!

 




So next month there is a VEGAN FEST around where I live and I had to laugh. Vegan Fest, eh?

So I looked it up and it seems like its a techno type fest when it comes to music but there is more! The festival's aim is to build a COMMUNITY that is inclusive and it got me thinking......hey, that's us at the 421st!! So I read on. 

It's second aim is to SUSTAINABILITY through zero waste. I see no papers or oil spills here. Another similarity to the 421st group!

WELLNESS is the third aim. We always have plenty of people here to tell you that you are crazy.....or nutcases.....or a pervert. Check!

Lastly is NON-VIOLENCE. Disqus rules state no real threats or doxxing. Check and check.

So, we are basically a festival folks, in fact we are better because we have access to clean toilets and we don't have to smell that guy in the photo above.

Have you ever been to a music festival?

Would you attend a festival with the 421st gang?

Share your thoughts and answers and post any others thoughts that go with today's discussion.....or not. Looking forward to hearing from you, GG.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On