Is There A Charitable Cause/Group You Support? Are You A Charitable Person?

 



Do you donate or give to a charitable cause time to time? Is there a particular cause that has some meaning to you? When it comes to those in need, do you help?

Over the years I have donated to MS Society and Children's Hospital. I have donated and volunteered with a women's shelter (my mom's friend helps run one so we help when they need it) and of course, I have volunteered years at school. I have been a mom to so many kids when their parents couldn't be there and all those little ones will always stay in my heart. Even the sneaky challenging ones!

Sadly, we continue to give and give and we still see so many struggles in our world.

Do you give to a particular cause?

Do you think some charities are fraudulent or not really helpful?

How do you think we could truly help those in need when it comes to poverty and homelessness? Locally and globally. 

Share your thoughts and answers and post any others thoughts that go with today's discussion.....or not. Looking forward to hearing from you, GG.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On