Well Look at this

  We are unable to post your comment because you have been banned by The Null Set. Find out more. 


 I think I might have been treated unfairly. I would ask the moderator about it, but he has me blocked and banned. Its ok. Getting banned is sometimes a badge of honor. 

 


 I guess all the good times chatting about hunting wild game meant nothing to him. 

 

 On a positive note. This person is not banned from the 421st. We don't wear Nancy Pants because we are all adults here and some of us even act like it. 

 Racism is a sign of ignorance. If someone is racist, you should try to be as compassionate as you can  be under the circumstances while of course not letting it get on your nerves. 

 Stupidity is not fixable. So dont waste your time trying. 

Have fun and smile.. and do things your own way.   

 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On