Work Out Wednesday

 



When I was a little kid and my brother was getting near (or in?) his teens there was this crazy work out program that would come on TV called the 20 minute work out. These gals would wear these skimpy outfits while working out as the camera panned all over for "the angles" so you would get the exercises done correctly. LOL


My brother would watch intently but never do the work out so being an annoying sister I would jump and flail around the TV mocking the exercise and saying things like "you can't exercise from the couch, fatso".
"oh yeah? then how can I do this?"
I immediately was tackled down and punched until my mom would come up the stairs and ask what's going on, to which my brother would reply "your daughter wanted to work out and I was trying to let her until she started calling me fat".
Oh the good ol' days.

What type of work outs/exercise do you enjoy doing?

How much time do you spend on your fitness each week?

Has working out or weight gain changed for you as you aged?

Share your thoughts and answers and post any others thoughts that go with today's discussion.....or not. Looking forward to hearing from you, GG.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On