The Smell Of Attraction Or Repulsive Odours

 



I was researching where to purchase some rose oil and I thought scents would make for an interesting discussion. I know we discussed this a little before but hey.....its not trans stuff, right? LOL

The first article I looked up listed 20 scents men find most attractive. Some of the scents included:
  • donuts
  • pumpkin pie
  • musk
  • yams (what???????)
  • vanilla
  • jasmine and lily of the valley
There were more but I thought it was interesting that men like us smelling like food. LOL

The women preferred colognes  on men that carried more rugged smells like:
  • leather
  • musk
  • citrus
  • beachy type scents
  • tobacco
I think we can all agree bad BO and breath is pretty gross but what was interesting (to me) is perfumes that are too flowery and commercial actually smell sickening to me. 

What scents do you prefer for yourself when it comes to shampoo, soaps, perfumes etc?

What scents do you find attractive on others?

What scent or smells turns you off?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On