Trans "women" not allowed to compete against real women.

 


 The World Cycling governing body said that Trans "women" can not compete against women who never had testicles.  

 The ruling cited the fact that Trans "women" have a natural advantage over regular women because of the effects that nuts and testosterone have on a growing persons body. 

 Most people who have any common sense will agree with this ruling to protect women's sports.

 I will use myself as an example. If I had my nuts cut off right now and decided that I was instantly a woman .. I would still have a mans bone structure. My shoulders and hips are much more efficient at moving myself and other objects because my bones are bigger and thicker and shaped different than my wifes bones. Males also have  lower amounts of body fat and larger muscles. 

 I agree with this ruling and I think female sports should be for females. 

What do you think ? 


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On