Travis King

 


  Travis King is a U.S. Army Private. He was recently released after spending two months in a South Korean Jail for assault on a police car while drunk.  He got Drunk and kicked a police car and raised a little hell. Mr. King was going to be sent back to Texas for military discipline. I doubt he would have got much more time in a military jail. I am guessing that he would have been discharged from the military and told to go away. 

  Instead of flying back to Texas, Mr. King played his reverse Uno card on the world and noped right the fuck into North Korea.  

 



  I hope the North Koreans dont kill the stupid kid. Lets hope he makes it out alive. I wonder if he likes North Korean Jails better. I doubt it. 

What was he thinking ?  What do you think?  

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On