How Offensive Are You? Do You Care?

 




I would think it's pretty impossible to live the entirety of one's life and not offend others time to time. I can be as open minded as I can, be mindful of the space around me when I am with others but even with that I am sure I have offended someone at some point. But at what point  can we truly say a person  is truly offensive versus our choice to be offended at that person?

Also, what is the difference between being offended and just being uncomfortable with a situation? I think sometimes we act offended over things that just simply make us uneasy. Again, who's fault it that?

Do we have a responsibility NOT to offend others? 
Is it always our fault if someone else chooses to be offended by our presence, our words/views, our actions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On