Are all New England politicians crooked ?

 

 


 I was going to write an article about Giuliani's stupid ass getting sued for messing with women and being charged with felonies. 

 Then I thought about some others and many seem to be from the North East.   




 As a kid who grew up in Florida, I can tell you that I learned to hate people from that part of the country at a young age. 

 I hate the attitudes. I hate the rudeness for no reason. I hate the asshole accents. I hate the entitled attitude they have. I hate the way they want to make Florida just like New Jersey and New York with the toll roads and the retard politics that they vote for. 

 I have never been impressed by New Englanders and I hope ya'll understand why 

 Let me post a few more pictures as evidence. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On