Discus Channels so far. What do you think?

 


    I was wondering what yall thought of the Disqus channels so far. I have checked out a few, but I have reservations.  Some of the moderation team is highly suspect over there. 

  I am not trying to badmouth The Disqus channels or any one mod. I have not been banned yet at any of them so we will see. 


 Are all the channels modded by the same people ? 

Are all the channels modded by one Pud with 15 different mod socks ? 

 Is that one mod demanding that everyone comply to his 101 rules for commenting.... ? 

I posted a few times ... Then my stuff started to go into pending ... so I quit posting over there..... 

 

 

  GOD BLESS AMERICA 

 This Thread was written by Stan 

Please forward all complaints to a Disqus channel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On