Republican Grandma gives Democrat Hand job during child themed play.

  If you need proof I have it 


 

 I was reading You tube video comments when I saw one that I thought would make a great headline for this blog ... 

It made me laugh because its so fucking true ... 

I invite all Republicans to tell me how I am wrong on this one. 

I also think Trump supporters should be neutered so they dont pollute the earth with more 36 year old grandmas who jerk off Democrats in kids plays ... 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST  

This thread was written by Stan and it sucks ... 

If you have not written threads here before .. dont bitch 

And for you republicans who think I am being too harsh ... 

What if A.O.C. went to a theatre with a republican and pulled this stunt ?

How long would you jerk offs talk about it ? 

HA HA HA @ republicans 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On