Trump eats a 250 million dollar dick

 


 Trump lost the civil case in New York. They took away his ability to run businesses in New York State and they are gonna break it off in his bank account.  


 He said Mar a Lago was worth 600 million to his investors. He told the government it was only worth 27 million when he paid taxes .... 

He said his Apartment in Trump Tower was 30,000 square feet ... Its only 10,000 


 The judge also fined his lawyers and said a trial was not necessary. 

  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

   I hope Trump enjoys eating this dick as much I like like seeing him eat it. 

 Now we just have to sit down and wait for the 91 felonies to come to trial. 

 I bet his lawyers will do much better in those cases ...... 

 

 Never mind ... I just found out that they also arrested some of his lawyers.

 Trump supporters are MORONS 
That is my opinion 
Live long and Prosper 

 This thread was written by Stan, lifelong Libertarian punk rocker. 

 If you disagree with me, you can choke on the cock Trump has in his mouth at the moment. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On