Weddings and Awesome stuff

    


  We just got to see my sisters son marry his college sweetheart. 

  He is a big, good looking kid with his moms dark, Slavic eyes and his new wife just became a medical doctor. The bride is as pretty as she is smart. They make quite a good looking couple and they are wonderful kids! 

  I was never as proud of my sister as I was when I saw her dancing with her son at the reception. 


  Sometimes life is good. I really enjoyed being in that moment. It was a feeling I will never forget. 

  Then after about an hour of drinking ... the place was filled with Drunk white people dancing. I have seen drunk white people dance before and hopefully this memory will erase itself from my brain. It was fun 


 Do you have any fun wedding stories ?   

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On