Are you afraid of clowns ?

   I never considered myself afraid of clowns. 


 Then I smoked some marijuana and gave the subject some deeper thought. Running different scenarios through my head made it obvious to me that I really am scared of fucking clowns. 


  This is the scenario I thought of. I am walking my dogs down the dead end road and someone jumps out of the woods with an ax. 

 First thing I would do would be to let the German Shepherd go because he would definitely have her attention and I bet she could get him before he got her with an ax.

I would then assess the situation and look for a weapon while I kept 10 feet away and watched if my dog got him good enough for me to go in and get the ax and help my dog. 


 Now, this same scenario happens again, but its a clown who comes out of the woods with an ax. 

 I would let go of both dog leashes and not stop running until I passed out from lack of oxygen or ran into a tree and knocked myself out.   

 So yea, I am afraid of clowns. Smoke pot and make peace with your inner fears. Thats what I say. 

 What do you think ? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On