Gearing Up For The Cold

 



Yesterday was cold. Sooooo cold. Not freezing temps or anything but just cold enough that  I had to turn the heat on for the first time and needed a pair of gloves/hat for my walk. Nothing heavy but just those knit gloves you can get for a dollar a pair. The problem? It's been a long while since we wore those gloves so when I went to the bin to grab such, I couldn't find any matching sets. I went for my walk with one pink and one purple glove and wore a black & red toque from a hockey tourney. Mismatched but warm, none the less!



Today I will have to sort through the mess and possibly purchase some extra sets of gloves/hat to top off what's missing. Where I live is mostly rain so waterproof gear is a must. And umbrellas. Those too seem to have gone missing. I suspect most of this is in the lost & found bin at school. 

As the season changes to shorter nights and colder temps, what type of outdoor gear do you wear?

Note: The aussies season is warming up. Unfortunately they will be wearing LESS clothes and letting us know about it, I am certain. SHOW OFFS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On