Bitches with big tits


  Here at the 421st, we try to encourage everyone to say what they want and do what they want. 

 So today I thought I would post a thread that Blogger wont take down until Monday morning.(if they even do)  

 Today is a good day to break the rules and get away with it because we are not really breaking the rules, or are we ? Tough call. 

So lets get things started with some Pretty bitches who dont mind showing off their tits. 

You all know that if Stan is posting the pictures, The bitches will be thick. Thats how Stan likes his bitches.  


 I know you are thinking. "this is not allowed on Disqus." Its ok. This is not Disqus. This is Blogger... Disqus is in charge of the comments section. So many idiots did not realize how Stan could break the rules at a company while not breaking the rules, because I am using a different company.  Ask Jag2727 if you have any questions about how I do it. 

 

 

  The 421st was meant to be silly and confrontational while also being very serious and supportive. If this does not make sense, you probably dont post here often. 


 This free Blog is really stupid. Its still often taken more serious than many "normal" blogs.

The amount of time people put into hating me and this blog cracks me the fuck up. 

 I enjoy using Disqus and Blogger. 

 Now if the haters could just figure out a way to get me banned from Disqus for the things I say on Blogger ... or maybe they can get this blog removed because of my comments on Disqus. 

 GOOD LUCK ASSHOLES 

 Enjoy thick bitches with big tits until you figure out the answer. 


  Have a great Sunday or just pucker up and kiss our asses ... Its your choice. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On